WORKING FOR DESIGN-LAB SCHOOLS
IS DESIGN-LAB HIGH THE PLACE FOR YOU?
Is Design-Lab High the place for you?
SHARED VISION. Do you "get it"? Do you believe that all students can learn when they are supported and held to high academic standards? We look for teachers who want to be a part of a unique school’s journey and have a transparent view of Design-Lab High’s amazing mission and goals. We look for people who crave an active role in shaping the school's success.
MEANINGFUL WORK. Eager to develop your program and use your talents to make a meaningful difference for youth? We believe that static jobs do little to foster engagement and commitment, whereas dynamic roles which allow some level of personal input and flexibility, foster challenge, creativity and innovation.
IDEAL TEACHER CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Current or pending relevant Delaware certification
- Additional Special Education certification preferred
- Demonstrable technology skills
- Teaching experience in an urban school setting
- Proven success producing measurable gains in student achievement
- Ability to adjust instructional strategies in order to reach goals
- Openness to feedback and desire for continuous improvement
- Portfolio of work, lesson plans & experiences relevant to the position
- Demonstrated leadership in school, organization and/or community
To view and apply for current staff and teacher employment opportunities, please visit http://www.joindelawareschools.org/